Cities are complex. Evolutions and constant revolutions. Multiple and permanent challenges, problems but also opportunities.
We have designed this specialization course in Management of Smart Cities and Development of Inland Territories, which aims to provide participants with the knowledge and tools to enable them to become competent urban managers specialized in low-density territories.
The course compares urban scenarios, policies and trends with local and international perspectives in the most varied geographical, sectoral and social contexts, allowing to deepen knowledge in areas such as:
• Financing and Management of Urban Infrastructures
• Housing, Equality and Social Justice
• Climate Change and Environmental Impacts
• Planning and Strategies
• Competitiveness and Resilience
• Communication and Image Management
This course does not confer an academic degree.
Course available in face-to-face and online format.